TDifferent types of partner visas. Which one should I apply for?
Thinking about applying for a partner visa? Did you know that you can apply for partner visa without getting married? You can lodge your partner visa application immediately, if: you have registered your marriage or entered into a civil partnership in an Australian state or territory or you have been...
Read More
The Subclass 186 Employer Nomination Scheme visa (186 visa) allows skilled workers, nominated by their employer to live and work in Australia permanently. 186 visa can be applied within Australia or overseas. A successful applicant must meet all relevant requirements and must be nominated by their Australian employer. 186 visa...
Read More